Michael Jeandron | Southern California Personal Injury Trial Attorney
Michael Jeandron is a partner and trial attorney at Roberts | Jeandron Law representing wrongful death and personal injury victims in cases against insurance companies, corporations, and government entities. In trial, Michael brings a record of success to this clients, with victories including multiple seven figure jury verdicts. In 2018, Michael was named to The National Trial Lawyers top 40 Under 40 list of civil trial lawyers and in 2019 was named the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Member of the Year.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael served as the spokesman for the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office, the third largest prosecuting agency in the State of California. As the spokesman, Michael gave thousands of television, radio and newspaper interviews on issues such as multi-million dollar civil settlements, death penalty cases, gross vehicular manslaughter cases, and Marsy’s Law enforcement (Victims’ Bill of Rights Act). Among others, Michael has been quoted on FoxNews, NBC, CBS and TMZ.
Earlier in his career, Michael served as the District Director to now retired California Assemblywoman Bonnie Garcia. Additionally, Michael was appointed as a California delegate to the late U.S. Senator John McCain in the 2008 Presidential election.
Michael actively gives back to his community by working with local non-profit organizations. His passion for helping at risk youth led him to Big Brothers Big Sisters, where he was a Big Brother for eight years. Michael also helped raise money to grow the non-profit as an elected member of the board of directors.
Michael was born and raised in Palm Springs, CA and now lives in Newport Coast, CA with his wife, daughter and twin sons.
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. Political Science
- Western State College of Law
- J.D. cum laude
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence
- Tort Law Society, President
- Law Review, Member
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Victims of Drunk Driving
- Injured Peace Officers and Firefighters
- Ride Share Complex Litigation
- Motorcycle Accidents
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- 2015: Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- 2018: Top 40 Under 40 National Trial Lawyers
- 2019: Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member of the Year